Business Consultant - Northern Netherlands
Leeuwarden, Fryslân, NetherlandsImplementation & Success Management
32 to 40 hours a week, Leeuwarden (Northern Netherlands)
Do you enjoy helping customers to convert their business objectives into concrete digital solutions? As a business consultant at 2-cnnct in Leeuwarden, you get that opportunity. You get to work translating the vision of our customers into digital solutions that are realized by specialists.
What is your role as a Business Consultant?
Are you passionate about digitizing business processes and interested in a new challenge? We are looking for a business consultant who wants to help our customers digitize their business processes.
As a business consultant, you will be responsible for the content of projects. In this role, you will work with a team of consultants and a project manager on one or more of our projects, and you will be a discussion partner for our clients to help them:
- By defining an information landscape that contributes to the achievement of strategic business objectives;
- Analyzing their business processes and translating them into optimal solutions, which often involves optimizing processes and using technology to make processes smarter;
- Transferring the solution to specialists in the chosen solution;
- Substantive supervision of the realization of the total digitization roadmap.
What does 2-cnnct bring you?
As a Business Consultant, you don't want to be limited in your choices. That is why at 2-cnnct we do not limit ourselves to one brand of technology. We orient ourselves broadly and advise our customers to make their digitization concrete with the best components. As a Business Consultant, you develop more broadly and get a keen eye for the best apps in the market.
We are a young company with a strong network of affiliates. We share a number of common values that are the basis of mutual trust. By working together in a network of teams, we offer a powerful combination of service and knowledge.
2-cnnct gives you the freedom to develop yourself as a specialist, but also challenges you to develop the entrepreneur in yourself. You get a lot of freedom to organize your own work and no less than 30 vacation days a year that you use flexibly. This way you decide where and when you work. You also have the freedom to organize your own transport with a favorable mobility allowance. You are in charge of your own development. Furthermore, you get access to an online learning environment with unlimited possibilities, you also have a budget of no less than € 5.000 a year for other training options.
In addition, you are part of a close team within 2-cnnct. You work in a team in which we are all driven to always be at the forefront of our profession, and to find the best solution for our customers. Once a year we work for a week from a very nice location in our "workation" and together we also attend a major event about digitization abroad every year. If you start working at 2-cnnct, you will work at a compact company within a strong network of affiliated companies with more than 400 colleagues. By working together in a network of teams, you learn a lot from other disciplines, and you can realize powerful and innovative combinations for our clients.
- A nice salary, matching your knowledge and experience
- Full-time contract (32 hours is also negotiable)
- Variable remuneration based on (personal) objectives
- Study budget of € 5.000 per year
- 30 vacation days per year
- Mobility and pension allowance
- Nice office in the north of the Netherlands
- Every year, you and your colleagues go on a workation to a beautiful destination
- The possibility to work from home and organize your working hours flexibly
- A laptop and phone allowance
What are you bringing us?
- A bachelor's or master's degree in Finance, IT, or Business Administration
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience, consultancy experience is not a must
- Knowledge of Accounting, Procurement, or Supply Chain processes.
- You understand how back-office processes work and know the ins and outs of this. Technologies that we use a lot are solutions such as Oracle (& Netsuite), Workday, Infor, Microsoft Dynamics, or SAP by Design
- Knowledge of CRM solutions is an advantage
- You enjoy sharing knowledge with others, you are a team player and networker
- You are result and customer-driven, but you do not lose sight of the process and the required quality
- And finally, you don't mind rolling up your sleeves and having a highly developed commercial antenna. You enjoy following all the latest developments in digitization
- You read, speak and write English or Dutch fluently
The role for you? Apply!
Is this role made for you? Send your CV and motivation before March 21, 2023. Do you have any questions about this vacancy or the procedure? Ask Cynthia Gorlee, the hiring manager.
Good to know: the application procedure consists of a minimum of two interviews.